Looking for a healthy snack the whole family with love? Why not try our Blueberry Protein Muffins this week! These vegan treats are packed with wholegrains, are sugar free and nut-free, making them perfect for both school and work lunchboxes!
Blueberry Protein Muffins
Makes: 20-25 muffins
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓–½ cup coconut milk or milk of choice
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla essence
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine flour, oats, coconut and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add coconut milk, orange juice, oil, maple syrup, tahini and vanilla, whisking to combine.
- Add wet mix to dry and stir to just combine – don’t over-mix.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin tray and bake for 18–20 mins, or until skewer comes out clean.